Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hell froze over, whaat??

It seems hell hath frozen over.
I sucked up my insecurities, had a glass of "get the fuck over it" and headed to the gym today for the first time in 13 years.

What the hell is this strange device? What kind of devilry is this?

45 minutes of cycling and 328 calories later; I hope my calve does not lock up today or over night and I can still walk tomorrow! But DAMN IT I feel great! I feel more alive than I have in years and this journey has only just begun.

A quick breakfast of 2 egg whites and 3oz of grilled tri-tip steak hit the spot. It is amazing just how much more energy I have and how much more productive I am throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man you don't need to avoid eating the egg yolks, they are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look into that.

    ReplyDelete